The Three Most Important Factors In Flyer Printing
Creating any kind of flyer printing is easy once you know the basic options. Material quality, printing quality and design are all you need to know to get excellent flyer printing results from My1Stop.com and other flyer printing suppliers.
Quality flyer printing starts with quality materials. The materials that deliver consistent quality flyers are 80# and 100# cover and text materials with a gloss finish. Here’s how each of these quality materials can be used for flyer printing:
- 80# gloss text provides an excellent opaque base quality and is the standard glossy paper for printing full color flyers. For quality results, use this paper when printing just one side of your flyers.
- 80# gloss cover is slightly heavier than 80# gloss text. This is an affordable, high quality material that reduces “show through” in two sided flyer printing.
- 100# gloss text is has a heavier opacity than 80# gloss text is approximately 25% thicker. This is premium material for single sided flyer printing.
- 100# Gloss Cover is a nice, heaviest material that is commonly used in flyer printing. This paper has a thick, high quality feel, is durable and virtually eliminates show-through making it the perfect choice for 2 sided flyer printing
The best quality flyer printing takes advantage of the photo-quality results delivered by digital printing. For simple single color designs or more complex designs with photos, logos and even variable text, be sure your flyer printing supplier prints yours flyers digitally.
Entire guides have been written about designing quality flyers. Here are 5 simple guidelines for creating effective, high quality flyer printing designs:
- Keep your design simple and uncluttered.
- Use picture to tell stories.
- Use high quality pictures.
- Your “call to action” statement should be the focal point of your design.
- When in doubt, look for professional design help.
Quality flyer printing suppliers will offer the materials, printing methods and design support you need to make sure that you get quality results for your next flyer printing project.
My1Stop.com is the online superstore for flyer printing. We meet our customers’ needs for custom printed flyers, everyday. Please visit us online or call, today. We’re America’s commercial printing superstore, and we look forward to seeing you in one of our aisles, today!
My1Stop, My1Stop.com and the My1Stop.com logo are the registered trademarks of My1Stop. All other brand and product names appearing in this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Asset Tags
- Brochures & Flyers
- Business Card Printing
- Door Hangers
- Form Card Combos
- Form Label Combos
- Specialty Forms
- Integrated Label Printing
- Key Tags
- Custom Labels
- Specialty Labels
- Distribution Labels
- Stock Labels
- Laser Card Products
- Plastic Card Printing
- Plastic Card Holders
- Plastic Products
- Printer Ribbons
- Rack Cards
- Stock Products