More about the basics of Asset Tags
- Four Standard Sizes of Asset Tags to Choose From.
- High Quality Materials to Choose – Including Security Polyester and Destructible Vinyl
- Free Proofs-All color label pricing prices include a free online proof.
- Voices Of Experience – Tap our customer service team for free ideas and advice – anytime!
Asset Tags - Quick Specs
- Instant Online Ordering and Pricing for Asset Tags Sizes and Materials
- Materials: Polyester, Tamper Evident, “VOID” and Durable LexValu Plus™
- Adhesive: Permanent Asset Tag Specific
- Over 20 Standard Background Color Choices
- Numbering: Barcode and Sequential - Code 39, Code 128 Standard
- Sizes: Standard 1” x 2”, .75” x 1.5”, .9” x 3.125” Asset Tags
Asset Tags - Product Details
My1Stop.com has the most popular asset tag sizes, the fastest delivery, best materials and most competitive prices – anywhere. You get more than just a barcode label with our asset tags. For fast turnaround and low cost, choose from several popular asset tag sizes printed in your choice of over 20 standard background colors. At no additional charge, opt to make a barcode label and up to 3 lines of personalized text. Don’t see what you need? Give customer service a call – they will answer all of your asset tag questions right away.
Asset Tags - Popular Applications
Asset tags should be applied to fixed assets that have significant replacement cost and are easily moved. Replacement cost being the true value of the equipment, information and processes of the asset. Here’s a partial list of assets that should have a barcode label or asset tags.
- Outdoor Assets – Use Our LexValu Plus™ Outdoor Asset Tag Material
- Laptops and PCs – Use White Polyester, “VOID” Polyester or Destructible Vinyl Asset Tag Material
- Gear and Tool Boxes – Use Metalized Matte Silver Asset Tag Material
- Desk and Cell Phones – Use White Polyester Asset Tag Material
- Utility Appliances - Use Metalized Matte Silver Asset Tag Material
- Printers, Scanners and Fax Machines - Use “VOID” Polyester or Destructible Vinyl Asset Tag Material
If you’re not sure what the best asset tag material is for your barcode label, just let customer service know. We’re experts in asset tag printing.
Click Here To Learn More About Asset Tags
If you would like to talk with one of our Customer Service Representatives,
Ordering Large Quantities?
Call For Big Discounts!
Min Qty: 250
Increments of 25
|Asset Tag Size:
Security Polyester-2 mil-Silver: Material to use when your asset tags requires tamper resistant protection. These work perfect for labeling phones, computers, laptops, and office items. The mirror finish polyester film, once removed from the equipment will leave the word VOID on both the applied surface and the material. Once removed, the label cannot be reapplied. Best for flat, smooth surfaces.
Polyester-2 mil-Gloss White: This material is resistant to heat, tearing, abrasion, and stretch. Common applications are the same as the Matte Silver poly and this material is very well suited to industrial applications where the label may be exposed to physical stress or heat. Best for flat, smooth surfaces.
Polyester-2 mil-Metalized Matte Silver: Metalized Matte Silver polyester film is resistant to heat, stretch, tearing and abrasion. Perfect for identifying computers, laptops, cell phones, and office items. This material is particularly well suited to industrial applications where label may be subjected to physical stress or heat. Best for flat, smooth surfaces. Because it is metalized, this polyester will conduct electricity and is not suitable for the backs of printed circuit boards where label is applied over electrical contacts.
LexValu Plus™ 10 mil White: 10-mil LexValu Plus™ is resistant to heat, tearing, excessive abrasion, and stretch. Perfect for power boxes, construction equipment, power tools, and industrial items that are subject to physical stress. UV resistant polypropylene protective coating has an embossed velvet finish that is ultra-durable. Adhesive is one of the best available for semi-oily metals and Low Surface Energy (LSE) plastics. Best for flat, smooth surfaces.
Vinyl-Destructible Reflective 7 mil-White: Use this material when your asset tags require tamper resistant protection. Perfect for labeling computers, laptops, cell phones, furniture and office items. Once applied, this vinyl cannot be removed in one piece. Conforms well to corrugated or moderately irregular surfaces. Back surface is silverized so material is very opaque. One of the longest lived outdoor vinyls.
Color Options: Pricing includes two colors (One accent color located in the drop down menu and Black). If you would like to use your personal logo, or need additional colors, please contact customer service for more details.
Code 39 is an alphanumeric barcode that can also include special characters such as hyphens and spaces, that is commonly used for inventory asset tags as well as parking permits or tracking. Other common names are Code 3 of 9 and USD-3.
Code 128 is an alphanumeric barcode that is also common for asset tracking as well as in shipping and medical applications. Other common names are Barcode 128, Code 128A, Code128B and Code 128C.
Interleaved Code 2 of 5 is a numeric only barcode with an even number of digits. Used for asset tracking, shipping and warehousing as you can encode a higher number of characters into a smaller area. Common names include Interleaved 2/5, Interleaved I2/5, ITF and ITF14.
When do I Upload art?
3 Proof Types Available
- FREE of charge, we will convert your artwork files to a Press Ready PDF proof that is sent within 3 business days of receiving usable art for visual approval.
FAST TRACK (Waive Proof)
- FREE of charge, we will take your PRESS READY artwork file and print as is with no changes. Fast Track productions time begins upon receiving usable art.
- $75.00 FEE, we will supply a color laser printed paper proof before it goes to Press and Overnight the proof to you. A Hard Copy Proof is sent Next Day Air within 3 business days of receiving usable artwork.
Your artwork can be uploaded after you have checked out or at a later time for your convenience.
After Checkout - You will be asked to upload artwork and will be given a number of options, including writing a message about the art, adding multiple documents and approximate upload speeds.
Upload Later - You may choose to upload your artwork later. If so, simply use the link that will be provided in your confirmation email and it will take you to the upload page.
If you have multiple items in your cart they can be uploaded at different times.
|Delivery Zip Code:
Estimate based on UPS Ground Rates.
Price Per Each:
Ordering Large Quantities?
Call For Big Discounts!
Our Live Help and telephone customer service
representatives are available to
M - F 8am to 5pm CST
Email Us anytime!
We respond to email inquiries the
next business day. Thank You!